Personal Injury Attorney in Gurnee, Illinois
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
With over 15 years of experience, Jason Marks and his team are compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. When you allow Marks Injury Law to handle your claim and negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, you can be confident that your claim is in good hands.
Cases We Handle
It does not matter how simple or complex your injury claim, Marks Injury Law is prepared to take on your case. We will seek to understand every aspect of your claim and work efficiently and effectively to achieve the best possible outcome.
A few of the most common types of cases we handle include:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
This is not a fully comprehensive list, so we encourage you to contact our Chicago-area personal injury firm today with your questions. The sooner you get us involved, the sooner we can work for you and help you obtain maximum recovery for your injuries.
Why Choose Marks Injury Law?
Injured? Don’t worry! We’re on your side.
We have put together a simple guide to help you relax and lay a foundation for a successful personal injury claim.
- File an accident report – If you are involved in an auto accident, file a police report immediately. For other incidents (such as a slip and fall or construction site injury) file a report with the property or business owner where the incident occurred.
- Gather information – Write down the name, address and telephone number of all individuals and witnesses involved in the accident. Also request insurance information from any person or entity involved in the accident.
- Seek medical attention – Your health and recovery should be top priority. Do not delay or refuse treatment; seek medical attention for your injuries immediately so they are clearly documented.
- Contact our firm – Attorney Jason Marks will meet with you, listen to what happened and provide advice on how to proceed. Our firm will help establish your claim and protect your rights in your personal injury matter, handle all communications with insurance companies and represent you in court.
- Collect supporting information – Retain copies of accident reports, medical bills, forms that document time off from work, and other information pertaining to your claim. If possible, take pictures of the accident scene, vehicles involved and any visible injuries.
- Limit your communication – Do not give statements or sign paperwork, even if asked to by insurance companies or responsible parties, without first contacting Marks Injury Law.
Obtained a $725,000 settlement on behalf of a union laborer who was injured at a construction site when he was struck in the wrist by a piece of plywood that was blown off a nearby scaffold.
Obtained a $600,000 settlement for a retired veteran for injuries sustained as a result of alleged medical malpractice at the VA Hospital in North Chicago, IL. The claim was brought pursuant to the Federal Tort Claims Act. The settlement was approved by the Department of Justice and paid by the United States government.
Obtained a settlement in the amount of $300,000 on behalf of a woman who was involved in a motor vehicle collision when another vehicle exited a private drive and struck her vehicle in the passenger side. The woman sustained fractured ribs and a herniated disc in her cervical spine as a result of the collision. Surgery was recommended to address the ongoing problems from the herniated disc, but was never performed.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Evaluation
Our highly-qualified Chicago-area personal injury attorney and his team have extensive experience working with insurance companies in cases such as those listed above.
We always go the extra mile to obtain the best possible recovery for our clients. Retain Marks Injury Law today and rest assured knowing that your claim is in good hands.