Car Accident Lawyer
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
If you are involved in a car accident, you will have many issues to deal with. You will likely have injuries to heal from, mounting medical bills, a car to repair/replace, and extensive paperwork related to your claim. However, you can rely on our car accident attorney to help you handle your claim.
With years of experience, Jason Marks and his team have the knowledge and expertise to guide you through the legal process and help you obtain the money you deserve. When you allow Marks Injury Law to handle your car accident claim, you will have confidence that your case is in good hands.
Have You Been Involved in an Accident?
After an accident occurs, follow these steps to help ensure the best possible result for your claim:
- File an accident report – If you are involved in an auto accident, file a police report immediately.
- Gather information – Write down the name, address and telephone number of all individuals and witnesses involved in the accident. Also request insurance information from any person or entity involved in the accident.
- Seek medical attention – Your health and recovery should be top priority. Do not delay or refuse treatment; seek medical attention immediately so your injuries are clearly documented.
- Limit your communication – Do not give statements or sign paperwork, even if asked to by insurance companies or responsible parties, without first contacting Marks Injury Law.
- Collect supporting information – Retain copies of accident reports, medical bills, forms that document time off work, and other information pertaining to your claim. If possible, take pictures of the accident scene, vehicles involved and any visible injuries.
- Contact our accident lawyer – Attorney Jason Marks will meet with you, listen to details about your car accident and injuries, and provide advice regarding how to proceed with your claim. Our firm will help establish your claim and protect your rights, handle all communication with insurance companies and represent you in court.
Why Choose Us?
Obtained a settlement of $200,000 for a client who was injured in two separate car accidents that occurred 7 weeks apart. The client sustained a herniated disc in her lumbar spine as a result of the accidents that required surgery. A lawsuit was filed in the Circuit Court of Cook County that alleged an indivisible injury since the accidents occurred in such close proximity to each other. At the close of discovery, the insurance carrier for each defendant agreed to pay its policy limit of $100,000 to resolve the claim.
Settled a claim for an 87 year old woman for $120,000 after she was struck by a taxi cab while crossing the street in front of the library in downtown Waukegan. She sustained significant sprains, strains and contusions as a result of the incident and was hospitalized for approximately five days. After being released from the hospital she spent three weeks in a rehabilitation facility followed by one month of home physical therapy.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Evaluation
Our team is known in the Gurnee and Lake County area for providing excellent professional advice and legal assistance. Retain Marks Injury Law to serve as your car accident attorney today and rest assured that your claim will be handled competently and professionally.